The following sections describe the Builder and its features.
The Builder is a visual no-code platform that empowers you to build processes or make changes and iterations to your processes without relying on developers. By using the Builder, you will have all the tools in one place for building custom processes without writing a single line of code.
The process created with the Builder will allow your end-users to easily fill out, sign, and send important information from any device such as: desktop, MAC, or Mobile Phones, and send it back to you.
The main capabilities of the builder are:
- Create, send, and monitor processes from a single platform - the builder platform provides all the tools you will need to transform any manual form into a process and create personalized experiences for your customers.
- Customization and white-label - each process is customized according to the templates EasySend designs for you, using the colors, fonts, and logo of your brand.
- Flexibility - the Builder enables you to build processes with custom roles, permissions, validations, and conditions to fit any scenario and workflow, no matter how complex it may be.
- Multiple Persona Workflows and Auto Reminders - you can create complex workflows with multiple personas for different steps of a process. For example, a process can start with an Agent filling in the information and, only once he is done with his step, the workflow continue to the customer and then to her spouse or guardian. Automatic reminders can be set for each step of the process.
- Customer guidance throughout the journey - to assist customers better, processes contain automatic notifications and validations that guide your customers to fill out fields correctly. Another assistance option available in the Builder is Co-browsing, a real-time customer assistance tool that allows your agents to support customers remotely to complete the journey.
- Analytics and Optimization - optimize every step of your process with analytics, get an overview of how all your processes are performing, and filter the view by device, browser, source, and other filters. Analyze how many links were sent, opened, and completed to optimize and improve the performance of your processes.
- Integration - automate your workflow by integrating the process with any third-party app or CRM such as Salesforce or Twilio.
(See Figure 1)
After clicking your customer name, The Process Manager screen appears automatically (see the Process Manager section). The Builder navigation bar appears (1) on the left side of the screen.
Figure 1: Builder Navigation Bar on the Process Manager Screen
Builder Navigation Bar Overview
Figure 2 and Table 1 describe the structure of the Builder navigation bar.
Figure 2: Builder Navigation Bar
Table 1: Builder Navigation Bar
Displays options for building a digital process
For additional information, see the Builder Navigation Bar - Build Tab section
Displays options for performing integrations and for tracking transaction logs
For additional information, see the Builder Navigation Bar - Integrate Tab section
Displays options for analyzing the performance of your digital processes with built-in dashboards, custom dashboards, and reports
For additional information, see the Builder Navigation Bar - Measure Tab section
Displays options for sending digital processes links to multiple end-users, for tracking the progress of your digital processes, and for viewing detailed reports
For additional information, see the Builder Navigation Bar - Operate Tab section
Displays the EasySign portal
|6||Resource Center||The Resource Center contains the following options:|
Displays the Customer Settings screen
The rest of the sections in this article will focus on processes.
Builder Navigation Bar - Build Tab
Figure 3 and Table 2 describe the options under the Build tab.
Figure 3: Build Tab Options
Table 2: Build Tab Options
Enables to create or edit business groups and processes
For additional information, see the Process Manager section
Enables to create custom design templates to match the look and feel of your brand, for example: colors, fonts, and logo
For additional information, see the Themes Overview article
Journey Sender Creation
Enables agents to send any process to a customer with pre-fill data
For additional information, see the Journey Sender article
Enables to create and view validations
For additional information, see the Validations article
Enables to create email header and footer templates
For additional information, see the Workflow Manager Overview article
Displays a list of Webflows with the following information:
The Webflows option will appear according to the customer settings, for additional information, contact our support team
Hovering above each Webflow from the lists displays the additional options icon that enables to rename it or copy it to a different process
Displays a list of PDF forms with the following information:
The Forms option will appear according to the customer settings, for additional information, contact our support team
Hovering above each form from the lists displays the additional options icon that enables to rename it or copy it to a different process
Displays a list of Models with the following information:
The Models option will appear according to the customer settings, for additional information, contact our support team
Hovering above each Model from the list displays the additional options icon that enables to rename it or copy it to a different process
Builder Navigation Bar - Integrate Tab
Figure 4 and Table 3 describe the options under the Integrate tab.
Figure 4: Integrate Bar Options
Table 3: Integrate Bar Options
Enables to integrate your digital processes with different third-party apps and REST API services.
For additional information about integrations, see the Integrations articles
Enables to view service logs for different transactions
|Webhooks||Enables to initiate simple or custom service Webhooks|
Builder Navigation Bar - Measure Tab
Figure 5 and Table 4 describe the options under the Integrate tab.
Figure 5: Measure Tab Options
Table 4: Measure Tab Options
For additional information, see the EasySend Analytics articles
Enables to create and search analytics reports
For additional information, see the Analytics and Reports article
Builder Navigation Bar - Operate Tab
Figure 6 and Table 5 describe the options under the Integrate tab.
Figure 6: Operate Tab Options
Table 5: Operate Tab Options
Enables to track the progress of a process such as:
Enables to create and view standard and customized periodic tracking reports for business results and operations analysis
Enables to send processes links to multiple customers through email or SMS
The following sections describe the structure of the Process Manager screen and how to create new business groups and processes.
Figure 7 and Table 6 describe the structure of the main screen of the Process Manager.
Figure 7: Process Manager Main Screen
Table 6: Process Manager Main Screen
+ New Business Group
Enables to add a new business group
Enables to search for processes
Displays the logo of the customer
+ New Process
Enables to add a new process
To add a new process, see the Add a New process section
List of Business Groups
Displays a list of available business groups and how many processes each business group contains
List of processes
Displays a list of processes with the following information:
Process Additional Options
(See Figure 8)
Hovering above a process displays a delete icon (1) and an additional actions icon (2) that enables to perform the following (3):
Figure 8: Process Additional Options
- Rename the process
- Move it to a different business group
- Work on the process in Solo Mode - without multiple editors
- Display information about process items that were last modified such as: Forms, Webflows, and Model
- Duplicate the process
Add a New Business Group
(See Figure 9 to Figure 11)
To add a new business group, perform the following steps:
- On the Process Manager screen (1), click the +New Business Group button (2).
Figure 9: + New Business Group Button
The Business Group window appears:
Figure 10: Business Group Window
- Enter the name (3) of the new business group.
- Click the OK button (4).
The new business group is added (5):
Figure 11: New Business Group
Deleting and Renaming a Business Group
(See Figure 12)
To rename or delete a business group, right-click it and select the desired option (1):
Figure 12: Rename/Delete a Business Group
Add a New Process
(See Figure 13 to Figure 16)
To add a new process, perform the following steps:
- Click the desired business group from the list (1).
- Figure 13: Selected Business Group
- The number of processes the business group has appears (2).
- The + New Process (3) becomes enabled.
- A request to add the first process appears (4).
If the business group already has previous processes, once a business group is selected, its processes will be displayed in a list instead of the request to add a new process.
- Click the + New Process (3 or 4).
The Create a Process window appears:
Figure 14: Create a process Window
- Enter the name (5) of the new process.
- Click the OK button (6).
The Webflow main screen appears automatically:
Figure 15: Webflow Main Screen
- Navigate back to the Process Manager screen and view that:
- The process is added (7).
- The number of processes in a business group is updated (8).
Figure 16: New process