The following article describes the Bulk Sender feature. It explains what the Bulk Sender is used for and how to use it.
What is the Bulk Sender?
The Bulk Sender feature enables you to upload a list of recipients and send them a link of the same digital process at once as a batch. Each link will be personalized with pre-filled data according to the Model data items of the process.
Navigate to the Bulk Sender Screen
(See Figure 1 and Figure 2)
To navigate to the Bulk Sender screen, perform the following steps:
Figure 1: Operate Tab
- Click the Operate tab (1).
The Operate tab options appear:
Figure 2: Bulk Sender Option
- Click the Bulk Sender option (2).
Bulk Sender Main Screen
Figure 3 and Table 1 describe the structure of the Bulk Sender screen.
Figure 3: Bulk Sender Screen
Table 1: Bulk Sender Screen
Enables to filter the batches list according to a status:
Approved, Pending Approval, and Admin Rejection are checked by default
Enables to search batches according to their name
Create New Batch
Enables to create a new batch
Displays a list of batches
(See Figure 4)
The batches list displays a list of batches with the following information:
- Batch Name.
- The name of the digital process.
- Sender Email- the name of the platform user that created the batch.
- The date and time the batch was created.
- X/Y Sent - how many recipients exist (Y) and how many links were sent (X).
- The status of the batch:
Figure 4: Batches List
Creating a New Batch
(See Figure 5 to Figure 15)
A batch is created to send multiple links of a digital process to receipts. Each link will contain personalized pre-filled data according to the Model data items of the process. To create a new batch perform the following steps:
Figure 5: + Create New Batch Button
- Click the + Create New Batch button (1).
The New Batch window appears:
Figure 6: New Batch Window
- Click the Select A Process dropdown (2).
A list of digital processes appears:
Figure 7: List of Processes
- Select a process from the list (3).
A file is created:
Figure 8: Download Example File
- Click the Download Example File option (4).
The file is downloaded.
- Open the file and fill out the information according to the displayed columns, save when done.
Figure 9: File
Figure 10: Upload csv/excel File Button
- Click the Upload csv/excel File button (5) and upload the file you edited.
The file is uploaded (6) and the Next button (7) becomes enabled:
Figure 11: Uploaded File
- Click the Next button (7).
The Batch Name appears:
Figure 12: Batch Name
- Update the Batch Name (8) if necessary.
- Click the Next button (9).
The batch is added to the batches list:
Figure 13: Added Batch
- Click the Approve button (10).
The status of the batch is updated to Approved (11):
Figure 14: Approved Batch
- Click the refresh icon (12)
The X/Y Sent field of the batch displays the number of sent links (13):
Figure 15: Updated X/Y Sent Field
Batches - Additional Actions
(See Figure 16 and Figure 17)
When hovering above a batch 3 dots appear. Clicking the dots display three additional actions (1):
- Reject - to change the status of the batch to rejected. The status change will affect only links that were not sent yet.
- Archive - to archive the batch.
- Download - to download the CSV/Excel file.
Figure 16: Additional Actions
When the file is downloaded after the batch links were sent it will contain a column displaying the sending status for each recipient:
Figure 17: Downloaded File After Sending
Table 1 describes malfunctions that may occur when trying to create a new batch. The table also describes the reason/s for the malfunctions and provides possible solutions.
Table 1: Troubleshooting
Cannot select a process from the list
The process was not deployed to a production environment yet
Deploy the process to a production environment
The Download Example File option is active but when clicking it the file is not downloaded
Browser settings that prevent the file from being downloaded
Please contact our support team
The downloaded file cannot be uploaded
Follow the instructions described in the Creating a New Batch section
Links/some links are not sent after clicking the refresh icon
Missing batches from the batches list
The batches list is filtered according to statues
Adjust the status filtering of the batches list (for additional information see the bulk Sender Main Screen section)