Authoring Landing Screen
The following article describes the structure of the authoring screen.
To access the authoring screen, perform the following steps:
Figure 1: Navigating to EasySend Analytics
- Click Measure (1).
- Click EasySend Analytics (2).
The EasySend Analytics main screen appears:
Figure 2: Edit mode Button
- Click the Edit Mode button (3).
The authoring screen appears.
Figure 3 and Table 1 describe the structure of the authoring screen.
Figure 3: The Authoring Screen
Table 1: The Authoring Screen
Contains different options such as creating new items, navigating to other screens, and organizing information
For additional information, see the Left Pane options section
Displays information according to a selected option from the left pane
Enables to perform the following actions
Enables to create a new analysis
The left pane contains the following options:
- Search bar - enables searching for different items.
- Favorites - displays analyses and dashboards marked as favorites.
- Recent - displays recently viewed analyses and dashboards.
- My folders - enables to create personal folders for organizing:
- Shared folders - displays folders that were shared with you. Shared folders are used for sharing published dashboards that will appear under the Business Insights tab.
- Dashboards - displays your dashboards in tiles or a list
- Displays your analyses in tiles or a list
- Enables you to create a new analysis
- Datasets - displays a list of datasets:
- Your datasets that were created using Model data items from your environment
- Built-in datasets for the Overview and the Process Analysis dashboards
- Community - not covered in this article